Application process of Indian tourist visa from Bangladesh
Now a days India is a great tourist place for Bangladeshi Citizens. In every calendar year lots of Bangladeshi people go to India for tourism. Before leaving for India tour. The tourist visa is must needed things. So, today I will tell about the Indian Tourist Visa Checklist.
Things need to do for apply for visa:
- Applicant Passport. (Minimum validity of 6 months).
- The photocopy of the information page of applicant passport.
- One copy of 2×2 inch with white background lab print photo. Also the same softcopy photo of 350×350 pixel size for the online application.
- One photocopy of National ID card or Birth Certificate.
- One photocopy of Electricity bill or Water bill or Telephone bill. (Not older than 3 months).
- Bank statements of minimum balance 20,000 BDT. (last 6 months account balance). Or, credit card endorsement. Or, endorsement of minimum 150 USD from any bank.
- Photocopy of profession proof. For students photocopy of the ID card. Service holder main copy of NOC. A businessman needs the trade license photocopy.
- Visa fee of 800 BDT.
Visa Application fill-up:
If an applicant has all of these documents above. They are eligible to apply. Now applicant needs to fill up the online application by IVAC website. After complete the form correctly. Now applicant needs to give the visa fee. There are several ways to give the visa fee. (Visa Form Image).
How to give visa fee:
Visa fee can pay by online. Also in the embassy gate outside of Jamuna Future Park. It is better to pay the visa fee online. Applicant has to give all the information. Now, it’s time to pay the visa fee. The various payment methods are:
- By credit or debit card. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- Internet banking payment. (Bank Asia, Islami Bank, MTB and City-Touch).
- Mobile wallet payment. (Bkash, Rocket).
- Others. (DBBL Nexus, Qcash, FastCash).
Dollar endorse procedure:
Dollar endorsement must need from any banks. Any money exchange endorsement will not be accepted. So before submitting the file applicant must have to do this work.
Documents needed for endorsement:
- Copy of national ID card.
- Copy of a passport size photo.
- Passport main information page photocopy.
- The main passport.
Take equivalent BDT cash to make it US Dollar notes. The conversion rate will apply with a current day rate of Dollars. Now go to the bank. Bank officer will check all the information. After that bank officer will give a seal in the passport. (Endorsement Image).
How to serial the file format before submitting:
- Online visa application copy. (Please attach a 2×2 inch photo by glue in the application. Sign applicant’s passport signature in the first page and last page).
- National ID card or Birth certificate copy. (which use an online visa application).
- Electricity bill or Water bill or Telephone bill photocopy. (Any of these which used on the visa application form).
- Bank Statements copy or Credit Card photocopy or Endorsement copy (original).
- Applicant profession proof. (Student ID card photocopy. Or, NOC for service holder. Or, Trade license for Businessman).
- Visa fee payment slip.
Please keep maintaining this serial. Applicant also can know the serial system in the embassy.
In the Embassy:
If the applicant manages all these documents with visa fees. The applicant will be able to submit in the embassy for Indian Tourist Visa. So it is important to keep every information correct. Now it’s time to go to the embassy. Take a serial token and wait. After getting the call now give all the papers to the visa officer. They may ask some more information if they want. After everything checked they will give a token. (Image Below).
Keep that token safe. Please collect the passport on the given date on that token. Hopefully, the applicant will get a good result. If everything is fine, the visa will be issued. Generally, passport giving time is 5 days in Dhaka. But it will take 10/11 days outside Dhaka.
I hope that this post will help. For the new applicants of Indian Tourist Visa.